Transplant Education I'am Stuck Between Two Cities: San Diego And LA. Which One Should I Move To?

I'am stuck between two cities: San Diego and LA. Which one should I move to? - transplant education

I'am currently trying to which city in So Cal that I want to live decide when to leave the Navy a year and a half. I'am currently stationed in San Diego, and I love it here, but not so great, I'am man. It seems that everyone is in San Diego a "Bay Area" transplants, and all are expected to live here. Many people here are rude, stuck-up and selfish Nor Cal transplants to try to get a false stereotype So Cal I'am also tired of the military scene. Despite the horrible LA traffic, pollution, and is only a part of the crime (at least in some areas anyway), I like it. Including the West Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Venice. It is very different from San Diego. I think I can be there. The people are real and very pleasant. If they do not like, they say, how to prevent SD. There is much to do, and I could get a better education (in schools like USC and UCLA), which is in most schools in SD. What should I do? Please help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment